Our expertise is Business Immigration which helps us help individuals and companies to mobilise into the UK and invest and grow their businesses with ease. We know what it takes to make a business a success, our experience therefore allows us to guide you through the relevant immigration rules and guidances that apply to make sure that your business is able to succeed whilst you meet all the regulatory rules set by the UK Government.
We are one of the very few Business Immigration Solicitors in Birmingham listed on the Governments Department for International Trade platform whereby businesses from around the world are able to find us and instruct us to guide their move to the UK.
At Nido we look at and advise you from your perspective. We start by understanding your business regardless of what it is and then finding you the answers that are needed to make your move a success.
At NIDO we have been helping international businesspeople enter and settle in the UK successfully and have the relevant skills to help you do the same through filing the relevant UK Visa Applications.
If you are seeking to enter the UK and establish your business or are a company already in the UK who need to employ skilled workers from outside of the UK we can help you with:
Long-term Work Visas:
- Skilled Worker Visa
- Intra-Company Transfer Visa
Investor, Business Development and Talent Visas:
- Innovator Visa
- Start-up Visa
- Entrepreneur Visa (Tier 1) – Extensions and ILR
- Investor Visa (Tier 1)
Other Work Visas:
- UK Ancestry Visa
- Domestic Workers in a Private Household Visa
- Representatives of an Overseas Business Visa
- Turkish Businessperson Visa - Extensions and ILR
- Turkish Worker Visa - Extensions and ILR
Short-term Work Visas:
- Temporary Worker – Charity Worker Visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – Creative and Sporting Visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange Visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – International Agreement Visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – Religious Worker Visa (Tier 5)
- Temporary Worker – Seasonal Worker Visa (Tier 5)
- Youth Mobility Scheme Visa (Tier 5)
For advice and assistance in any of the areas above we would recommend that you contact us for free.
Once we have ascertained your requirements and considered your case we will be able to guide you to the result needed to ensure that you or your company can have the visa required.