WHAT CAN NIDO DO FOR YOU?
- Advice and Assistance with Turkish Businessperson Visa Applications for the for Main Applicants and Family Members;
- Full Business Advice including Business Plans, Tax Advice, Business Structure Advice and HR Advice on the operation of the business;
- Due Diligence for Investments made as part of your Turkish Businessperson Visa;
- On-going Support for Clients until Settlement stage in the UK;
- Super Premium Service with a 48-Hour Turnaround Time on Applications (Conditions Apply*).
The above list is not exhaustive and should you need advice on anything related to your Turkish Businessperson Visa Application you can call us to discuss your options.
Turkish businesspersons can enter the UK or switch into this category of visa to enable them to either set up a new business or take over an existing business in the UK.
The rules that govern this route can be found in the Turkish European Communities Association Agreement (ECAA). The route enables Turkish nationals to obtain ILR after 5 years when the new rules take effect.
Sound advice and due diligence is therefore imperative, we offer a service where we understand what you need as a businessperson which is why our advice comes with expert input from Business Advisors, Chartered Accountants, Tax Planners and Solicitors all in one package.
Our service includes business planning, advice on contracts, due diligence on taking over a business and the best part of it is it comes via our Turkish Speaking Consultant.
Unlike other firms our advice doesn’t stop once your application is completed, we are here for you all the way throughout your lifecycle in the UK to advise and assist whenever you need us.
Our expertise lies in understanding your ideas and ensuring that you have the right advice to move forward and nurture your plans.