Sole Representative of Overseas Business

Sole Representative of Overseas Business


  • Advice and Assistance with Sole Representative of an Overseas Business;
  • Guidance with Documents and Contracts that may be needed to satisfy the Entry Clearance Officer;
  • Drafting of Letters and Notarised Documents from Overseas Company;
  • Guidance and Advice on on-going support for meeting rules;
  • Sponsor Licence Application if more than one person to enter the UK with the same company.

The above list is not exhaustive and should you need advice on anything related to an application as a Representative of an Overseas Business you could call us to discuss your options.

Businesses located outside of the EU and following Brexit potentially businesses located in the EU who want to have a presence in the UK can send a representative to the UK in order to open a new branch or a wholly owned subsidiary.

We have experience and the resources to help your Business enter the UK using a Sole Representative to help your business grow.

At NIDO we have resources to advise businesses who wish to have a sole representative of an overseas business in the UK by providing them with advice from the Immigration Rules that apply through to the employment contracts and tax advice on the set up in the UK.

Unlike other firms our advice doesn’t stop once your application is completed, we are here for you all the way through for your business and for you as a Sole Representative for the full five years until you reach settlement and then once you have settled here.

We are one of the very few Business Immigration Solicitors in Birmingham listed on the Governments Department for International Trade platform whereby businesses from around the world are able to find us and instruct us to guide their move to the UK.

Our expertise lies in understanding what a business needs to ensure it complies with the UK Government rules on this route.

Need to Speak to an Expert?