What can NIDO do for you?
- Help and Guidance on claiming asylum for high profile people from outside of the EU;
- Access to Expert Witnesses to confirm your claim for a successful outcome;
- Leading Barristers on our panel who we use for appeals and representations before the court;
- Expertise in Asylum Claims in relation to conversion to Christianity from Muslim majority Countries;
- Winning track record representing members of the LGBT community in their asylum cases in the UK.
The above list is not exhaustive and should you need advice on anything related to your asylum claim you could call us to discuss your options.
Our experience at NIDO includes dealing with the Anti-Terror Police in the UK and the Mi5 in relation to asylum cases.
If you are a political or religious asylum seeker we can help you, even if you are claiming asylum because of specific reasons such as your sexual orientation or association with a group we can still help you get the protection that you need.
We have knowledge of country specific situations and experts to corroborate your account to help establish that you are someone who needs protection by the UK Government.
Our client’s have included people from the lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities who have needed the necessary and understanding representation to enable them to safely reside in the UK and not be under any threat of persecution if removed or deported from the UK.
NIDO takes a proactive approach and thinks outside of the box when putting your representations together.
If you need a firm that believes in you and your cause and will fight your corner then contacting us would be a first step in the right direction.