Immigration has become an area of law with a minefield of rules, regulations, statutory instruments and case law that seems to change as and when the government pleases.
Our solicitor Naveed Abraham at NIDO has experience in successfully defending such cases and holds a very good track record in winning what are normally considered as unwinnable cases.
With experience in cases involving the HMRC, Criminal Proceedings against Immigration Law Breaches, Anti-Terror Police, Mi5 and high profile asylum cases we can help you no matter how complex your case is.
We thrive in being experts in defending against allegations made by the Secretary of State for the Home Office against an individual who has allegedly used deception or has his/her character or conduct questioned by the Home Office.
What can Nido do for you?
- Advice and Assistance in serious allegations such as deception in your immigration cases;
- Experience in successfully defending ETS TOEIC allegations since 2014, very high success rate;
- Experience in successfully defending HMRC Tax Amendment cases with a very high success rate before the Tribunals in Appeals and Judicial Review Claims;
- Defending Businesses and Individuals with allegations of illegal working and breaching Immigration Laws in the UK;
- Advice and Assistance with serious complex issues such as depravation of citizenship, deportation, criminality, fraud in immigration matters.
The above list is not exhaustive and should you need advice on anything related to a serious complex immigration matter, which involves an element of fraud or dishonesty you could call us to discuss your options.