The UK is an attractive destination for business and investors from across the globe.
The UK Government has in place many legal hurdles and tripping points that can make it difficult for businesses to operate in the UK.
We are a Business Immigration Solicitors Firm in Birmingham but with clients from all around the world who all have different businesses but need the expert advice and assistance of an experienced firm in the UK.
We provide services for companies, individuals and partnerships who want to enter the UK and carry out business or invest in the UK.
Our work involves advising on the immigration aspect of your matter and helps your mobility to the UK so that you can invest and carry out business, whilst we take care of the legal matters for you.
We have a successful track record of obtaining the visa needed for clients whether they are Tier 1 Entrepreneurs, Tier 2 Migrants and their Sponsors as well as Turkish Businessperson Applicants from all around the world.
What can NIDO do for you?
- Experienced in Business Immigration and real life experiences with Tier 1 Entrepreneurs, Tier 1 Investors, Sole Representatives of Overseas Businesses, Sponsor Licence Applications and Tier 2 Highly Skilled Migrants.
- Effective, Efficient, Trustworthy and Business Orientated Immigration Advice for Individuals and Companies.
- Extension Applications for Tier 1 Entrepreneurs and Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications.
- Entry Clearance Turkish Businessperson Visa Applications, Extension Applications and Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications.
- Guidance on Business Structures for self-employed business migrants in the UK with a complete service from legal to tax advice through our partners in the field.
- Access to a Solicitor for up to date advice that covers the immigration rules which may affect your business or you as an individual.
Our expertise lies in Business Immigration which helps us make individuals and companies able to mobilise into the UK and invest and grow their businesses with ease. We know what it takes to make a business a success, our experience therefore allows us to guide you through the relevant immigration rules and guidances that apply.
We are one of the very few Business Immigration Solicitors in Birmingham listed on the Governments Department for International Trade platform whereby businesses from around the world are able to find us and instruct us to guide their move to the UK.
At Nido we look at and advise you from your perspective. We start by understanding your business regardless of what it is and then finding you the answers that are needed to make your move a success.
Ready to find out more?
BUSINESS IMMIGRATION TYPES OF WORK